Application Support Engineer
8400-16800 PLN miesięcznie (B2B)
Czym będziesz się zajmować?
The position consist in providing support within e-commerce applications and its ecosystem.
The application is a cross-country eCommerce platform that integrates with different systems providing support to many B2B and B2C clients. Allowing the creation of different customer experiences based on configurations, the application aims to expand the customer reach while reducing cost-to-serve.
- Responsible for Application Support - quality of execution within the company’s defined SLA/KPI
- Resolution of issues with various IT departments, vendors and stakeholders
- Maintenance and support of webshop applications
- Ensuring that applications and interfaces remains available and stable to end users
- Communicating with Internal Development Teams/Vendors to find resolutions to reported software faults and to ensure that defects and change requests are managed effectively
- Maintaining and improve monitoring of applications
- Providing Service Improvements through improvement backlog
- Assisting the business with product testing when required
- Participating in small to medium-sized projects to implement application changes, new releases/sprints and/or new applications
- Creating and enriching of knowledge base articles
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least one year experience in business application support (2nd line)
- Familiarity with system monitoring tools
- Experience in troubleshooting applications based on Java, Python is a plus
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux systems with basic scripting skills
- Advanced level of English (both verbal and writing)
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details
- Familiarity with ITIL framework, especially: incident, problem and change management.
- Analytical approach with outstanding problem-solving capabilities
- Good level of SQL
- Knowledge of web security is a plus
- Basic development knowledge of Java or Python is a plus
Jakie warunki i benefity otrzymasz?
- 50-100 PLN godzinowo (B2B)
- B2B - Stałe godziny pracy (100%)
- Praca zdalna: Możliwa częściowo
- Pakiet medyczny, Ubezpieczenie, Pakiet sportowy
Gdzie będziesz pracował?
Aleja Grunwaldzka 472d, Gdańsk lub hybrydowo