Lead Cloud Engineer
27000-34000 PLN miesięcznie (Umowa o pracę)
Czym będziesz się zajmować?Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Being responsible for building, operating, and improving the central cloud platforms through the environment life cycle to production, which is to be consumed by engineering and business teams. This involves networking, identity, security, and other enabling features such as Backup and DR service
- Guiding product teams on cloud technologies and ways of working. Advising on correct way of building application in the cloud using Well Architect Pillars
- Automation is key and is strongly implemented through all parts of the services as much as possible; pipelines, setting up, monitoring and alerting
- Collaborative approach to enhance and enrich the platform by working alongside Tech Leads, Stakeholders and Business Leaders. Investigating new technologies, pattens and approaches and provide recommendations to roadmap items
- Taking part in Agile methodology in either Scrum or Kanban. Supporting and directing the team by contributing your options, successes, and feedbacks
- Managing and supporting centralised engineering development toolset
Kogo poszukujemy?Required Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge of Cloud Technologies one or more (GCP, AWS) and writing Infrastructure as Code
- A strong technical background in using development tools such as Git, Terraform, GitLab
- Experience in one of more of Sonarqube, Jenkins, Microfocus, PACT Broker, Nexus
- Problem solving mindset, to be able to investigate issues and apply fixes through the development lifecycle
- A background utilising DevOps practices to enable Continuous Delivery
- Ability to communicate efficiently as you will be working with vendors, developers and business teams
- Ability to develop roadmaps and provide the team with technical direction.
- Ability to develop in a CI/CD methodology using either Jenkins or Gitlab
- Experience in security concept and tools
- Understanding of Linux (RedHat, Ubuntu)
- Understanding of cloud networking concepts, technologies, and protocols
- Jira / Confluence for collaborating and knowledge sharing efficiently
- Automation skills in Testing, Scripting (Bash/Python), Pipelines and Utilities.
- Monitoring and Alerting, preferable Datadog
Jakie warunki i benefity otrzymasz?
- 27000-34000 PLN miesięcznie (Umowa o pracę)
- Umowa o pracę - Elastyczne godziny pracy (100%)
- Praca zdalna: Możliwa częściowo
- Szkolenia wewnętrzne, Klasy językowe
- Pakiet medyczny, Ubezpieczenie, Pakiet sportowy
- Kawa / Herbata
- Parking, Pokój relaksu
Gdzie będziesz pracował?
Equal Business Park, Kraków lub hybrydowo
Our Cloud Platform and Reliability (CP&R) Department is looking for an experienced Lead Engineer to join an evolving team with plenty of exciting opportunities. In the role you will be working as part of the cloud central platform teams and be a part of vital enabler of Kingfisher engineering capability. Among your responsibilities there will be expansion of the cloud capability in cooperation with Cloud Partners. You'll have opportunities for hybrid and remote working with a team that is spread across the country and multiple regions. You will be working with the Agile format and the role requires pair coding to enable upskilling of team and continuous learning.