Tech Lead Frontend Developer (Angular)
30200-33600 PLN miesięcznie (B2B)
Czym będziesz się zajmować?
For our Danish Client we are looking for Technical Lead Frontend Developer with strong knowledge and experience working with Angular framework.
You will join a new team focusing on developing platform that combines all the HR-related tasks in one system. It covers the entire employee journey from job advertisement through time reporting to offboarding and optimizing workflows for HR, leaders, and employees.
Hybrid work model: 1-3 days per week in the office (possible to work from Warsaw or Gdansk)
- Lead and mentor a team of frontend developers, providing technical expertise, guidance, and support
- Architect and design robust and scalable frontend systems, ensuring adherence to best practices and coding standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including backend developers
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues and provide guidance in finding effective solutions
- Manage and prioritize frontend development tasks within project timelines, ensuring timely delivery
- Stay updated with the latest frontend technologies, tools, and trends, evaluating their applicability to ongoing and future projects
- Min. 6 years of experience in software development (frontend)
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills with experience in leading and managing a team
- Proven experience working with Angular 2+ (v16), demonstrating a deep understanding of its concepts, features, and updates
- Proficiency in TypeScript, HTML, and SASS for frontend development
- Strong understanding and implementation skills of Angular Design Patterns
- Experience in using NPM for package management
- Familiarity with Tailwind CSS for efficient UI development
- Knowledge or experience with Storybook/Figma for UI visualization and collaboration
- Familiarity with Frontend Testing Frameworks for ensuring code reliability
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to addressing technical challenges
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent English skills
Jakie warunki i benefity otrzymasz?
- 30240-33600 PLN miesięcznie (B2B)
- B2B - Elastyczne godziny pracy (100%)
- Praca zdalna: Możliwa częściowo
- Budżet szkoleniowy, Szkolenia wewnętrzne, Wyjazdy na konferencje
- Pakiet medyczny, Ubezpieczenie, Pakiet sportowy
Gdzie będziesz pracował?
Bernarda Chrzanowskiego 11, Gdańsk lub hybrydowo