SAP CS/SD Consultant (Remote)
26900-35300 PLN miesięcznie (B2B)
7N sp. z o.o.
Czym będziesz się zajmować?
- Responsibility for technical developments of the In-house repair management system CSM (Customer Service Management) based on SAP module CS + WEB frontend (BSP) and interfaces to other SAP modules (SD, MM, FI, ..) and other NON-SAP systems
- Creates and changes solution software under consideration of the software/product/solution development guidelines
- Participates in 3rd level support activities including incident management and the assessment and delivery of application upgrades and patches
- Assesses customer requirements from a technical perspective and conducts effort estimations
- Assists in the design and development of proof of concept and prototypes
- Analyzes, develops and implements IT Solution code that satisfies IT architecture and design requirements
- Follows and uses the respective templates, processes and regulations from excellence organizations and ensures a consistent requirement engineering, development, deployment and testing methodology
- Defines consistent system specific guidelines for the software development environment in alignment with central guidelines and solution excellence organization
- Documents specifications and supports the creation of operational support manuals during the technical implementation
- Solid functional SAP CS and SD knowledge with minimum 2-3 years of SAP experience
- Experience in software development in ABAP and BSP, incl. debugging, unit testing, functional and integration testing
- Experience in JAVA / HTML / CSS is an advantage
- Experience with API technologies and SAP BAPI would be a plus
- Experience with processes in After Sales (In-house repairs) is an advantage
- Experienced in interpreting and documenting of functional and technical specifications
- Practical knowledge of quality assurance methods, tools and techniques
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with coordination of distributed international teams
- Good English language skills, German is an is an advantage
Niemiecki (mile widziane)
Jakie warunki i benefity otrzymasz?
- 26880-35280 PLN miesięcznie (B2B)
- B2B - Elastyczne godziny pracy (100%)
- Praca zdalna: W całości
- Budżet szkoleniowy, Szkolenia wewnętrzne, Wyjazdy na konferencje, Klasy językowe
- Pakiet medyczny, Ubezpieczenie, Pakiet sportowy
Gdzie będziesz pracował?
7N is an agent for high-end IT professionals. For over 30 years of operation we have proven that a clear and transparent financial model, collaboration exclusively with experts in their respective fields, and taking good care of them, comprise the best possible IT consulting model. We act as an individual agent for our consultants and promote their competences to our clients by offering them a wide range of projects in which they may participate. We add wage transparency, career development support and professional stability. Our main goal is a long-term collaboration; therefore the majority of our staff have been with us for many years