Lead Enterprise Architect for Customer Applications
28000-32000 PLN miesięcznie (Umowa o pracę)
Czym będziesz się zajmować?
We're looking for a Lead Enterprise Architect for Customer Applications who will take responsibility for the architecture governance of customer-facing applications and the underlying technology platform.
- Defining target state architecture of digital platform
- Leading establishment of digital EA governance
- Implementing review process for EA compliance
- Contributing to tech selections, solution architecture, and cloud infra
- Developing long-term vision for digital platform
- Analyzing existing IT landscape
- Evaluating and approving architectural designs
- Guiding optimal tech decisions for reuse, sustainability, and scalability
- Balancing enterprise risk and agility in alignment with global security practice
- salary up to 80k euro annually on the contract of employment (will be paid in the currency of your country)
- remote work
- private health care
- cafeteria system
- diversity and international teams
On this position, you will determine architectural principles, standards, and reference architectures, work collaboratively with colleagues across multiple teams and departments to define the enterprise architecture of the digital platform, developing a digital IT roadmap reflecting the aim to standardize tools, services and products. Also, you will provide guidance to a team of architects, working toward a sustainable digital landscape supported by effective governance and control processes.
Key and Desired Skills:
- Proficiency and experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS), microservices, API management, and domain-driven design (DDD)
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Excellent technical knowledge and analytical capabilities
- Strong modeling and graphical presentation skills
- Experience working with remote teams
- Proven experience as a Solution Architect within the digital landscape
- Previous experience working in agile digital delivery engagements
- Strong communication (verbal/written) skills in English, with a solution and standards-building mindset (ability to talk on complex technical topics)
Jakie warunki i benefity otrzymasz?
- 28000-32000 PLN miesięcznie (Umowa o pracę)
- Umowa o pracę - Elastyczne godziny pracy (100%)
- Praca zdalna: Brak
Gdzie będziesz pracował?