GSU INTERWORK LTD.
Czym będziesz się zajmować?
The Senior Systems Engineers will be responsible for consuming CaaS (Containers as a Service) platforms, both AKS and EKS. The engineers would be supporting 5000 pipelines, across 170 services, used by 4 different business units, in production. As new services are added, the engineers would be responsible to create pipelines, working in tandem with the development team. The engineers would be using Terraform and Terragrunt to provision and configure/manage infrastructure. There engineers would be expected to do proof of concept projects to try new technical solutions, migrate existing cloud dependent configurations to cloud agnostic configurations, be involved in disaster recovery exercise, write lambda functions among other activities
- 8+ yrs experience with Azure (preferable) and/or AWS cloud
- Kubernetes on Azure implementation (End to End ) using Prometheus , Twist lock, Helm, Nginx
- Setting up Kubernetes multiple clusters and Work Nodes
- Linux system administration, including a comfort level with Red Hat Linux and/or CentOS
- Experience with GIT/SVN, CI/CD tools (Jenkins, JIRA, code commit, Selenium)
- Scripting experience with Python and Bash including the cloud formation templates for automation
- Experience with Ansible, Chef, Terraform (preferable) for cloud deployment
- Maintain and automate infra in cloud
- Need experience with incident management, major incident resolution
- Softskill – proactive communication, go-getter attitude, willingness to learn as per the role requirement
Jakie warunki i benefity otrzymasz?
- 20000-26000 PLN miesięcznie (Umowa o pracę)
- Umowa o pracę - Elastyczne godziny pracy (100%)
- Praca zdalna: Brak
Gdzie będziesz pracował?